The company specializes in recruitment and crew selection for the ship-owner of the Unibaltic Group.
The main goal of Unibaltic Crewing is building the future on the strong foundation of knowledge and experience. We wish not only to recruit the most knowledgeable , but also to train those less experienced. We reach that goal by providing the seamen with best possible working conditions. We believe this is what motivates individuals best.
Unibaltic Crewing is proud to be in close cooperation with the Maritime Academy in Szczecin. Not once, have we offered scholarships to the young cadets. Owing to our scholarships, after graduating from the Academy, the young seamen can start marine career on the sea. This proves that our mottos are confirmed by actions.
Our company is a group of experienced, creative and committed employees, who are familiar with the specifics of working at sea. Having both: seamen' and the contractors' interests in mind, Unibaltic Crewing does it best to satisfy their needs and to meet the requirements of international sailing standards. For us, it is equally important to provide our seamen with stable employment conditions and to provide them with promotion opportunities.
We are flexible and willing to face new challenges.
We do believe that development is conditioned by trainings and using the most experienced ones' advice.
Loyalty is our motto.
Being concerned with the seamen' and contractors' issues, we:
- acts as an agent in employing Polish seamen by foreign employers,
- recruit officers and seamen (in accordance with the requirements of STCW convention) and provide personnel and payroll services,
- settle formalities concerning signing and legalisation of agreements and acquire all foreign flag documentation needed by officers,
- plan crew placement to particular ships and organizes crew swaps in the European harbors,
- cooperate with transport firms and travel agencies,
- closely cooperate with foreign management companies,
- give opinions about and verify sailing personnel.